What does my future lies?

POSTED ON: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 @ 3:49 PM | 0 comments

So 1 year from being in this hellhole. I suffered long enough to face this place, and now I can finally use this chance to pursue further. After thinking through the pros and cons working there I can now conclude that working at that hellhole is not the right place for me. Though, the boss is kind and only 1 colleague is tolerable. The others? I don't want to mention those people.

Yes, people told me over and over that office politics happen everywhere and I cannot be quick to judge about that said company when I apply to a new job. Office politics happen everywhere and I shouldn't be quick to judge and be happy about it.

That along with handling clients. Some clients are okay and friendly, some I don't really like to deal with them. If I have to rate the most frustrating list of clients I handled, I can pretty much see it now after working there in 1 year.

Don't get me started with another colleague (now ex-colleague) who decided to drop everything working there for 6 years and throw his jobs and clients at me. Whoopie. He wasn't the nicest person anyways. With his sarcastic talk and actions, worthless.

I mean I did heard that he didn't get a college diploma and was a college dropout. Why am I not surprised?

But truth to be told, when he left I could feel that heavy burden being lifted off my shoulders, though I can't escape with the shitload he dumped on me. Good riddance to him.

But even so, I can't stay in that place forever.

Staying there, a second, a minute longer will trigger my depression and anxiety. All those sleepless nights, that I have endured from working there. Not to mention, suicidal thoughts.

My chance is here and I'm going to take it to plan my escape.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...