Starting a new phase

POSTED ON: Thursday, November 10, 2016 @ 3:50 PM | 0 comments

I started a new phase, it's called the seeking for a new job to escape from my current job phase. I did a lot of researching, updating my resume and my portfolio and applying for new companies. Mum and Dad gave their blessings, encouraging me to go further with my life and take on a new journey. I'm still young after all. 

Also that I couldn't stay another minute anymore at that hellhole. I can't live to stay at there dealing with those pesky people and politics. A place where there's guarantee no future for me, a place where I have to deal other things than graphic work which honestly what's the point of doing finance work. Though dealing with clients is an inescapable task in my line of field, but if I can find a job that doesn't require me to face clients is perfect enough. 

I shouldn't press my luck too much. Finding for a perfect company is impossible. Nothing is perfect in this world after all. But now my task is to get a response from a company I apply go through the interview. If I passed that interview another step to conquer. 

I must mentally tell myself that I shouldn't give up. Giving up is not the right way to it and I shouldn't let that affect my emotions and my day. I can only wish for luck and guidance above me.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...