Prayers do help

POSTED ON: Thursday, July 7, 2016 @ 11:38 PM | 0 comments

I admit I wasn't the religious type of person. I sin like others, sometimes I don't pray because of my laziness and sometimes I neglected God himself.

But like what it says it's true. That He never neglected us or me. Even though, I neglected Him.

God loves me. And he's been answering my prayers.

Ever since I started working, I've been speaking to him, every day. The morning I woke up before taking my shower, when I'm free not doing anything else and I feel like talking to him and of course before going to bed ending the day. And the cycle repeats the next day.

Sometimes He doesn't answer my prayers immediately, maybe because He's testing me to teach me something. Maybe my flaws? Possible.

But I'm grateful. So grateful of the times He did answer my prayers during my desperate times.

I've grown to love Him even more. Praying also calms my thoughts when my anxiety is starting to build up again.

Sometimes before I start speaking to Him, I give myself a momentarily silence not thinking of anything and just let my mind cleared out giving myself peace before speaking.

It helps too.

He's always there for me. Because He loves me.

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...