POSTED ON: Sunday, May 17, 2009 @ 4:39 PM | 0 comments

Things I hate about my sister

1) She brags a lot
Define brag: My sis likes to talk about herself,how? For example: If she got better marks than me she says "English got ...... like that? I got...... I more than you"

2) She insults a lot
Define insult: If I don't know a single thing she gives me lots of reasons just recently she called me "stupid"

3) She has the biggest mouth ever
Define biggest mouth ever: When I ask her to keep a secret she blew it big time and as a result I got in trouble... sometimes you need secrets and lies to save your life

4) She's the worse so-call-big-sister ever
Define so-call-big-sister: She treats me like a baby... what about her? Always in control of me

5) She treats me like a maid
Define like a maid: Always I'll do the work and she doesn't do it

6)She annoys me
Define annoys me: Let's see she's like a titu person until I have to fire on her

I feel like tell you guys about her....

Yesterday was really weird not to mention I realised more about Fiona she's so...... what to say um... girly..... just one zit I mean big zit on her nose and she really takes things seriously saying also that she rather be in quarantine... -_-""" um... hate to say it but pathetic seriously she's so Sharpay Evans as I said before she's been screeching because of the small well sorta small big little thing

← Older / ♥ back up ♥ / Newer →
Oh, my dear...